We'd recommend jumping over to our Sustainability page to learn more, as it's a bit of chunky topic that we're passionate about.
In short though, we think about sustainability in a few key areas:
- Fabrics: all of our fabrics are made from either 100% recycled or organic fibres (certified with GRS and GOTS)
- Carbon neutral: we calculate the footprint of every product we make, and offset this entirely. On top of that we plant a tree for every product we make.
- Manufacturing: we only partner with ethical manufacturers (with BSCI, SA800 or WRAP certifications)
- No single use plastic, all our packaging is either recyclable or biodegradable
- We publish an annual Sustainability Report highlighting our progress and future goals